Wednesday 28 May 2014

Bbc Radio 1s Big Weekend

Unfortunately I was unable to attend, much to my heart break, especially since some of my favourite bands were playing. All on the same day bar one band. How gutting is that? Plus the tickets were free. 

What more could a girl want?

But the line up was amazing and the coverage of it across all platforms was even better. No matter what you preferred to watch or listen to it on the coverage was wow!

I'm fair to say I fell asleep during Coldplays set but not because they bored me but because the music is just so soothing and relaxing and I just couldn't resist relaxing in bed listening to them and BAM I'm out like a baby and fair to day I slept like a log that night. 

I then managed to stay awake for the other bands that I wanted to see on the Sunday, the likes of which included Kings of Leon who brought on Chris from Coldplay and then later on The 1975 both of which put on an amazing show and the fact that I could watch KOL despite not being there just made me feel so better about not having tickets to see them in Swansea. 

Overall, I really wish I applied for tickets and went but sadly I didn't so hopefully next time I'll be able to try and get tickets and that the event is a little bit closer compared to all the way up in Glasgow. But what a wonderful way to kick off the festival season which is slowly approaching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment