Thursday 14 May 2015

Exciting News!


I think that it's time for me to announce some brilliant, fantastic, amazing news!

If you follow me on twitter, you may have noticed that I've re-tweeted a lot to do with Tredfest. This is because I have the opportunity to review it and interview some bands who  are playing the festival.

It's all starting tomorrow, where I get to interview The Dead End Friends, which I will get up as soon as possibly can.

I will also be darting from venue to venue to catch as many bands as I can, so that I can get as much of the atmosphere, so that I can write the best review for you.

Also, on the night, I get to interview Henrys Funeral Shoe. Which I will have up either before or after the main post about the festival.

I'm honestly so excited for this, I didn't want to reveal this too soon, but the fact that it's 2 weeks until it kicks off I thought that it would be apt to start to start the build up.

You can still buy tickets here, you can follow the festival on facebook or twitter.

 5 Venues - 7 Stages - 1 Unforgettable Day

Stage Times
 

No comments:

Post a Comment